Choose the Best Tool Bag For Plumbers
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Tool Bags For Plumbers
10 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
If you are a construction worker or plumber, it could be vital for you to have easy access to the equipment you need at the workplace. If it’s construction or maintenance, or other things, it’s difficult to wind up realizing that you don’t own the tools you’re going to use. This makes it really necessary to invest in a special tool bag for plumbers.
With the right tool pack, you can conveniently carry all your stuff in one place. It is really easy to transport. Moreover, when you’re not busy, a special bag is a smart investment as it holds your stuff safe at home and defends it from external conditions that may inflict harm.
Reasons to use special plumber tool bags:
- The tools remain organized and neat. You reduce the change of losing expensive gear to a minimum. Misplacing the valuable instruments also would not happen if you use a special tool bag for plumbers;
- Protection of the equipment inside. Dust and water can damage even the most expensive and top-notch tools. A high-quality, waterproof bag can protect the tools;
- Portability – sometimes toolboxes are heavier and bulkier compared to tool bags or backpacks. Make sure to pick the bag with padded handles and back support;
Are you searching for some of the best tool bags for plumbers? The choices are daunting, but that should not be an excuse to make decisions in a rush. Check the following round-up of tool bags made by top brands and the comparison table – this could be a good start of your search for premium tool bags.
CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1539 Tool Bag– the best for tool organization!
Perhaps the most notable aspect is the vast storage room in the middle. We like the metal frame that keeps the spacious center compartment open, making it simple to see and grab whatever tool you require.
Several electricians boasted that they were holding up to 80 lbs worth of equipment in this bag, and it always held up. It is one of the most convenient bags out there to keep you sorted. The bag contains 50 compartments for the secure handling of various electrical devices.
AmazonBasics 50-Pocket Tool Bag – the best for durability!
It is very long-lasting and practical for everyday use. The shoulder braces are flexible to provide a more secure fit. In addition, the bag provides the option of non-slip holding handles. The bag has 50 pockets, including 9 zipped pockets on the outside.
Outside the bag is constructed of Oxford fabric with the finest stitching and stunning zippers. Once you’re finished working and placing your things back in your pocket, you’ll be relaxed with a shoulder harness, flexible, and a padded handle.
Rugged Tools 32 Pocket Roll Organizer – the best for portability!
When you’re searching for something compact to save a ton of time on the worksite, this could be the right bag for you. The item provides 22 pockets for keeping wrenches and screwdrivers and an extra 10 ports for socket organizing.
You may every a specific collection of resources in each bag. It would mean that while you’re searching for an instrument, you can quickly find it. The bags zip up quickly with a brace that guarantees that the tools inside don’t fall out of the corresponding pockets.
This buckle could be perfect for tightening the tools on tough terrain. It’s also one of the greatest cheap tool bags for plumbers on the U.S. market. Yet, bear in mind that this is not suitable for big tasks where you need to put all the equipment in your arsenal.
ToughBuilt Plumber ClipTech Pouch – the best for customization!
You can switch and match among the bags, which is pretty sweet, but you can even tie a chain to the triangle loops around the belt’s height whether you’re walking up the ladder or moving to a new scene.
You receive the tool bag of three compartments, save an insane sum of cash relative to other top ones, and you’ve even got a proprietary ClipTech hub patented by ToughBuilt. It’s all you need, not a hint of what you’re not.
Veto Pro Pac TECH-LC Tool Bag – the best for capacity!
8 additional tiny neoprene pockets for drill bits and bit extensions have been created. Not only does this bag carry everything, but also it holds them neat and organized.The greatest bonus in this tool bag is the volume of compartments. This particular bag could be ideal for keeping side tools and smaller drivers and impacts. These bags are able to take a pounding and keep running. The smart layout, heavy materials and the consistency of the design of this bag will exceed the standards of the customer.
The Buyer’s Guide
- A backpack is a perfect option for a plumber tool bag if you’re bringing a ton of equipment and you’re mainly using public transit to travel around. For starters, because most of your customers stay in the downtown region, it is far more affordable and effective to simply turn to your customers rather than taking your service car;
- A tote bag resembles old-school open-top toolboxes used by builders back in the days. Such bags come with a wide space in the center with loads of tiny pockets lining the exterior of the pack. This is perfect for plumbers who have a repair car. It’s because it’s going to be pretty inconvenient to bring something on a bus or train, mostly because it could show your arms. Tote bags are suitable for plumbers as all devices are readily available. The supplies are always rolled out of the container and you don’t have to rummage around it to locate the items you require;
- Dual-compartment bags. The name should not confuse you, because there are literally more than two chambers in these containers. The explanation these are called dual compartments is because every side flap opens fully. It displays a variety of various pockets and compartments. It’s also packed with more than enough pockets in the way that you may literally put any single instrument you possess in a separate compartment;
Comfort and convenience
The biggest factor you choose to continue using a plumber tool bag is because you want your supplies to be sorted and simple to locate. When you have a ton of instruments, you’ll require a big tool bag with some compartments.
As far as possible, each of your instruments will have a pocket of its own, so that they don’t knock into each other while you push your bag around in your rounds. The bags will also be readily available so that you won’t be bothered to just put the equipment inside the bag. They can be categorized according to their sizes to make it easy for you to arrange your things.
A plumber tool bag should remain simple to cart around, mostly because the job is always on the floor. This will have large, lined shoulder belts such that the weight of the equipment will not allow the belt to bite into the neck. The bag can also be crafted in such a way that the weight of the equipment is equally dispersed such that it is simple to transport between the job sites.
If you’re going to bring a lot of strong and powerful equipment inside the container, and you shouldn’t get something that’s inexpensive and flimsy — that’s because you want to keep all the equipment out of the ground as the poor container breaks apart from the weight of the gear inside.
The most common material for tool bags of any sort is the synthetic fabrics. Not only is this thick fabric tough. It’s still safe, which makes it the best option if you’re a plumber. However, the canvas stock is thick, and it’s not practical to create a whole lot of things.
On the other hand, a zippered bag built with a combination of fabrics and light yet strong material, such as polyester, could be a great option for a plumber. Apart from the key material the bag is made of, you can always test the bags and see if they are as solid as the rest of the package.
All pockets and compartments should have solid seams inside and outside, so that they could hold heavy tools. They also need a tough inner liner to prevent punctures by any sharp instruments.
Because plumbers typically have a deal with water, a bag needs to secure the equipment against the detrimental effects of water and rust. The only way to know whether the bag is waterproof or not by personally checking it on your own (most shop owners frown on consumers who splash water on the goods) is to trust the manufacturer’s review.
Tips for users: if the tool bag is water-resistant to any degree, its coating is glossy and a bit smooth.
Useful Video: Plumbers Tool Bag
Now you have at least 5 solid picks among hundreds of tool bags for plumbers. You are free to test them and give your review. User feedback is much appreciated – if you seek the premium bags and boxes for expensive tools of different sizes, keep browsing the website.