Choose the Best Overhead Garage Storage
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Overhead Garage Storage
12 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Avoid Water Damage by Storing Your Items off the Garage Floor. Protect your items and use garage ceiling space to store seasonal and unused items. 22'' to 40'' ceiling dropdown provides up to 105 cu. Ft. of storage. Dimensions: 96 in. L x 48 in. W x 22-40 in. H. （Accessory hooks and items pictured on the racks are not included.）
- Safe - Buy overhead racks with long ceiling brackets designed to be attached to 2 studs. Combined with 6 vertical posts, it is the optimal structure choice to ensure safety.
- Quality - Top quality screw selected and all hardwares have gone through strict tests. Heavy duty cold-rolled steel construction provides safely loading up to 600 lbs.
- Different - Integrated Grid Design - More stable and sturdy compared to others with separate frame and wire.
- DIY installation with step-by-step instruction. Installation template helps make plan. This overhead storage rack fits all ceiling joist spacing ≤ 24", if joist spacing > 24", only fits the ceiling spacing of 48". Can NOT be mounted to metal wall. Suitable for wood studs/joists and concrete wall.
- Holds up to 250 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- All steel construction with scratch-resistant black powder coat finish
- Over 30 cubic ft. of storage space for seasonal decorations, luggage, coolers, and more
- Height-adjustable from 17 in. to 28 in. to fit almost any joist configuration
- Hardware included
- SAFERACK GARAGE STORAGE SYSTEM
- Intergrated grid design for easier installation, compared to other racks which need separate installation of the frame and wire.
- DIY installation with step-by-step instruction. Installation template helps make plan. This overhead storage rack fits all ceiling joist spacing ≤ 24", if joist spacing > 24", only fits the ceiling spacing of 48".
- 22'' to 40'' ceiling dropdown provides up to 105 cu. Ft. of storage, compared to other racks with max 33'' ceiling dropdown (max. 88 cu. Ft. of storage). Dimensions: 96 in. L x 48 in. W x 22-40 in. H.
- Cold-rolled 14 gauge steel made rack can hold up to 600 pounds of distributed weight safely and effectively.
- 4 pcs Flat Hooks; 2 pcs Utility Hooks Included. Can NOT be mounted to metal wall. Suitable for wood studs/joists and concrete wall.
- This Product does not come with wire decks. Decks are NOT included. Customer is responsible for providing adequate deck material. MonsterRAX recommends 3/8” thick plywood.
- This Product is composed of TWO separate 4’x4’ Overhead Racks that equate to the standard 4’x8’ when installed side-by-side.
- Adjustable Drop Down! Choose from 3 different rack dropdown heights to suit your needs
- 300 lb capacity PER 4’x4’ when using 3/8” thick plywood. 600 lb TOTAL capacity when using both 4’x4’ Racks.
- Plywood decks allow moving boxes and storing small items to become hassle-free when compared to steel wire deck alternatives