Choose the Best Magnetic Tool Holder
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Magnetic Tool Holders
13 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
Magnetic holders are one of the strongest upgrades to the garages or workshops. As the title suggests, these items can allow you to keep your instruments secure and organized. They are still relatively simple to use because the one thing you have to do is to install them on the wall.
Reasons to buy a magnetic tool holder:
- Keeping the tools out of a tool bag or box, within easy reach. If you are working on a DIY project in your tool shed, you may need to buy a few tool holders with magnets to keep all necessary instruments nearby;
- Magnetic toolbars prevent the clutter in your garage or workshop and you may place all the important tools in one place;
- If you finished the project and don’t want to place the tools inside a box, just stick them to a magnetic holder. This tool organizer is the simplest to use;
Nevertheless, there are a few things to consider while choosing a tool holder with the magnetic pull-on force.
First and foremost, you’re going to have to be totally confident in the durability of magnetic tool holders. Then you ought to understand exactly how many pounds the magnetic bar should be able to hold. Finally, you may need to learn about their deployment procedures and unique features.
All these factors were considered when this guide was compiled. Look at the comparison table where the major specifications were put side by side so you could choose the magnetic tool holder, according to your preferences. The buying tips are included at the very end of the guide.
Master Magnetics AM1PLC Tool Holder – the best for easy installation!
Tips for users: it is easy to mount this holder over your workbench or on a wall in a tool shed.
- Very easy to install and mount to any working surface
- Comes in many sizes
- Sophisticated and ergonomic design
- Decent load capacity for 1 bar
- Only one holder per pack
- Mounting screws could have better quality
The 24-inch holder sold by Master Magnetic is durable, effective and has a good build quality. Consumers appreciate that the magnet strip is simple to mount, but some users find it a bit pricey.
Industrial Tools Magnetic Tool Organizer – the best for efficiency!
- The bars have a steel frame with stylish black coating
- Different mounting features
- Each package includes 4 full-fledged bars
- Can hold up to 20 pounds overall
- Stickers are not easy to remove
- Hardware is missed
- The coating is easy to destroy
- Won’t do for holding large and heavy instruments
The next choice in the list is this heavy-duty model, renowned for its durability and quality among customers. Both the flush mounting and the mounting choices are included in this configuration to offer consumers an additional preference. 4 strips enable you to conveniently set up the tool holder in the correct position.
Grip 67446 Magnetic Tool Holder – the best for versatility!
- All bars come in different sizes for versatile uses
- Efficient magnet grips
- Easy to install – all bars have screw holes for mounting
- Can hold wooden pieces and some metal tools
- Low pull-on force
- Stickers are hard to remove
- Mounting screws can snap in two
- Some metals won’t be stuck to this bar
Those bars do offer a lot of capacity, and you don’t have to think about the equipment falling down from this powerful organizer due to the powerful pull-on force.
Goplus 6PCS 18″ Magnetic Tool Holder – the best for capacity!
- Comes with Phillips screws for more reliable mounting
- Impressive capacity – up to 22 lbs
- Can hold really heavy instruments
- The build quality could be better
- Bulky and heavy – almost 10 pounds
Coming in a package of six, this top-notch holder has a strong power of almost 22 pounds, which is absolutely impressive. This flexible tool should be used for storing the wrenches, drill bits, screwdrivers and wrenches. The package comes with pre-pinched mounting holes making it suitable for alignment. You can conveniently put it on any metal or wooden shelves, doors, pegboards, etc.
OEMTOOLS 24921 Magnetic Tool Holder – the best for portability!
- Great magnet force
- Lightweight and portable
- Good for tool management
- You can buy it in 2 sizes
- Quality could be better
The Buyer’s Guide:
Design and construction
The next aspect you ought to bear in mind is the look and presence of a holder. Everybody has a different preference when it comes to design and appearance, and you need to be vigilant when choosing the holder matching your shed or workshop. Go for a layout that adds style to your room.
Compatibility is a crucial consideration. Some holders utilize the braces to be placed on a board, whereas some are merely flush-mounted. For mounting, a few magnetic bars can be combined and used as a single piece.
Most holders have a large, long magnet bar for keeping the tools organized. Some use several magnets on a steel bar between the endpoints. Both styles carry small tools, but placement can influence where you can put objects on the bar.
Many magnetic bars are coated with a rubber film that can wear off quickly. A few products on this list include a black powder coating that is more scratch-resistant. The plastic coating is typically enough to save the basic material. Nonetheless, if longevity is essential, the powdered finish is the best option.
The most critical factor to bear in mind is the weight potential of the holder. This should be sturdy enough to keep all the equipment intact. If a user follows the recommendations of experts, check the magnetic holders that are capable of holding, at least, 20 pounds of the tools overall.
It is quite important to consider the price factor when buying a magnetic tool holder:
- Holders under 20 dollars: the magnetic bars in this price category appear to be reduced in scale and are more suited for keeping the lightweight objects — screwdrivers and scissors (forget about hammers or drills);
- From 20 to 30 dollars: many of the magnetic holders have the price tag within this range. Such tool organizers are available in a range of styles and weight capacities. It is possible to bind many holders together;
- Priced over 40 dollars: such holders typically consist of a whole storage system, not only a single container. When you want to stack many instruments together, either side by side or on top of each other, these rackets are your best choice;
Video Tutorial: Magnet Tool Rack
Are you going to buy some top-notch magnetic holders for use at your garage or workshop? It ‘s important to have all of your stuff arranged and ensure that all the working gear can be located within easy reach. Each model listed in this review has something specific to bring to buyers.