Choose the Best Garage Storage System
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Garage Storage Systems
11 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Adjustable - Mounts to any ceiling, adjust to angle ceilings with the built in nylon rings
- Durable - High strength steel allows you to lift up to 250 pounds
- Efficient - Raises and lowers by crank and includes all installation accessories
- Reliable - Steel cables allow for 8ft of vertical lift and securely locks into place
- Reclaim Your Garage - 16 sq feet of additional overhead storage space with the 4 ft X 4 ft design, making more room for the things you want to do
- Avoid Water Damage by Storing Your Items off the Garage Floor. Protect your items and use garage ceiling space to store seasonal and unused items. 22'' to 40'' ceiling dropdown provides up to 105 cu. Ft. of storage. Dimensions: 96 in. L x 48 in. W x 22-40 in. H. （Accessory hooks and items pictured on the racks are not included.）
- Safe - Buy overhead racks with long ceiling brackets designed to be attached to 2 studs. Combined with 6 vertical posts, it is the optimal structure choice to ensure safety.
- Quality - Top quality screw selected and all hardwares have gone through strict tests. Heavy duty cold-rolled steel construction provides safely loading up to 600 lbs.
- Different - Integrated Grid Design - More stable and sturdy compared to others with separate frame and wire.
- DIY installation with step-by-step instruction. Installation template helps make plan. This overhead storage rack fits all ceiling joist spacing ≤ 24", if joist spacing > 24", only fits the ceiling spacing of 48". Can NOT be mounted to metal wall. Suitable for wood studs/joists and concrete wall.
- Wall Control metal pegboard is more than 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard
- Pegboard accepts conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs and accessories
- Pegboard accepts Wall Control slotted tool board pegs and accessories
- Pegboard tool boards mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Pegboard features an attractive, magnetic, and durable powder-coated finish
- Over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard, more strength equals more storage
- Accepts slotted, stable, secure hooks, brackets, and shelves (included), standard Hooks 0.75 inch Reach, Medium Hooks 1.09 inches Reach, Long Hooks 6 inches Reach, U-Hooks 3 inches Reach
- Magnetic panels, steel prevents pegboard holes from wear, galvanized rust-resistant finish
- Mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required, mounting hardware included
- Tools and Tool Sets Not Included
- Overall Dimensions: 14" D x 36" W x 56" H
- 7-Tiers with 16 bins and 4 casters (2 locking), shelves adjust at 1 inch increments
- Certified by the NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 2 - Food Equipment for use in dry environments
- 16 slide-out polypropylene bins with locking feature. Includes 16 bin labels and 4 Bin Dividers
- Total weight capacity of unit on casters (evenly distributed): 500 lbs.