A few words about the price of garage cases for instruments – I still choose between affordable models that don’t overdo the limit of $150 per product.
Why did I pick Viper V218MCBL as my top 1:
- Top-notch powder coating case;
- It’s hard to overwhelm because the capacity is really impressive;
- Individual compartments for different types of appliances and accessories – to prevent nuts, nails, and screws from mixing;
- The sturdy construction is important;
- Rubber metal handles that make this kit easier to pick up, even when it is completely filled with the instruments;
- Uncomplicated and quick stowage;
- The brand is recognized by a few colleagues who use the Viper kits daily;
By the way, not many reviewers take into account who is going to use a recommended toolkit. From my professional experience, garage toolcases are good when you need a non-portable box but they can’t be compared to HVAC cases. That is why check my other reviews and video tutorials before making a buying choice on any box for instruments. Make sure that it will perfectly suit your daily requirements and budget.