Choose the Best Workbench
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Workbenches
7 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- DIMENSIONS: Standing: 33.46 in. L x 21.65 in. W x 29.75 in. H / Folded: 33.46 in. L x 21.65 in. W x 4.4 in. H
- RESIN CONSTRUCTION: Made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs and a work space capacity of 1000 lbs.
- DURABLE AND STRONG: Weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling, and denting
- LESS THAN 30 SECOND SETUP: Unique quick opening and folding system for easy storage and portability
- LESS THAN 30 LBS: With its lightweight design and sturdy carrying handle, take your workbench just about anywhere
- [WORKTABLE & SAWHORSE] Holds up to 300 lbs. as a work table, supports 1,000 lbs. as a sawhorse. And it’s easy to transition between the two
- [CUSTOM CLAMPS] Two quick clamps are integrated and stay attached even when you fold the table into a sawhorse. Because they’re designed specifically for the Pegasus, they’ll be stronger and last longer
- [LIGHT AND STURDY] It’s only 25 lbs., and its foldable design makes it easy to move and store
- [CONNECT MULTIPLE TABLES] Create a whole work counter when you link 3 or more Pegasus’ together. Whether your worksite or workshop is spacious or tight, this building solution expands or contracts to fit your needs
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- Lumber not included with each kit (Shelves not included)
- Includes 4 workbench legs, 6 shelf links
- Brackets made of heavy gauge structural resin. Workbench Legs to make a workbench in any length or width up to 8 feet by 4 feet (2.4m x 1.2m)
- Customizable workbench and shelving
- Only straight 90 degree cuts, no miter or angle cuts necessary
- Crafted with Ultraguard stainless steel drawers (which are fingerprint-resistant) and a heavy-duty steel frame
- The powder-coate finish defends your bench from corrosion; Heavy-duty steel frame with leveling feet
- The Lighted Workcenter includes the built-in fluorescent light, the gliding ball-bearing drawers, and the easy-to-reach power strip
- The unit features a vast pegboard (with 23 hooks included) for hanging larger items, as well as two lined drawers for storing smaller tools
- A small cantilever shelf at the top of the pegboard is perfect for storing miscellaneous work supplies
- Workbench dimensions: 48"L x 24"W x 37.5"H
- Pegboard dimensions: 48"L x 24"W
- Cantilver shelf dimensions: 48"L x 6"W x 4"H
- Heavy-duty steel frame with leveling feet
- Fluorescent light fixture and power strip
We have compared workbenches and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable workbench and keep your tools in the right way!
Video Tutorial: How to Build a 2×4 Workbench with Levelling Feet
We have tested the most popular workbenches (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.